Southfield School has made a difference in the lives of countless students. Former parents and students remember fondly the teachers and staff who share enthusiasm, kindness, and knowledge with them. We encourage passionate, qualified teachers and faculty to apply for any open positions!
Southfield School seeks qualified and experienced substitute teachers for our classrooms in Preschool, Lower School, and Middle School. If you are interested and would like to schedule an interview, please email Lesley Brice, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sunny Huckaby, email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Southfield School.
Director of Marketing Job Description
Southfield School, a PS2-8th grade, independent, non-sectarian school located in Shreveport, Louisiana, seeks a Director of Marketing. The position is full-time and is an integral part of the School’s Advancement department. Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and current resume to the attention of Gordon W. Walker, Headmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 4-year degree in marketing related area
- Knowledge of online paid media/paid advertising (Google AdWords Certified Preferred)
- Previous management of social media accounts
- Background working in a non-profit environment
- Experience with event-driven marketing
- Proven computer literacy (graphic design programs, email/text messaging for marketing, social media platforms, search engines)
- Develops and implements marketing campaigns, evaluates marketing plans, and develops strategies focused on driving new inquiries/tours.
- Directs outreach activities to connect with potential families
- Plans, develops and implements new marketing campaigns and branding initiatives
- Utilizes testimonials and persuasive content online and in newsletters/email
- Drives marketing of strategic fundraising initiatives
- Monitors, reviews and edits online review sites
- A collaborative, team member
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible and responsive
- Sense of humor